Sword Group is an international Consulting, Service and Software Company driving global leaders in their digital & technology transformation. Created in November 2000, the group has a current headcount of 1,600+ associates operating in more than 50 countries. Sword Luxembourg has a current headcount of 100 associates. We are mainly working with the European Institutions and prestigious companies in the private sector on long-term projects. We really try to keep a positive atmosphere allowing our associates to share more than work. For our Director, the goal is to create a bound between the co-workers, thanks to corporate events, a nice working atmosphere and good communication. We have 4 specializations: Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Geolocation Systems and Specialized Development (.NET and Java).
The task is performed under the control of the European Institution IT Project Manager. The task includes all activities to analyze, document, build, configure and deliver the required SOA architecture for systems and components in the context of the renovation of the dissemination chain
You will be in charge of the
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Data analysis and data modeling.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
- You have minimum 18 years of experience combining your professional experience and studies.
- You have minimum 9 years of experience in J2EE Development.
- You have minimum 4 years of experience in J2EE Architecture.
- You have experience in long running project based on Agile methodology
- You have a strong knowledge on those technologies:
- OOP and Design Patterns
- J2EE (EJB, JPA, JMS)
- Webservices SOAP and REST (JAX-WS, JAX-RS)
- XML/XSL (Parsing)
- SQL/PL-SQL (concurrent txn / fine tuning)
- Oracle Database (12c)
- WebLogic 12c (Cluster, Distributed environments)
- You are fluent in English and you ideally have a good level in French.
- Permanent position
- European Institution
If this opportunity speaks to you or if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity, then don't hesitate to contact me for further information or to apply for this vacancy.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.