Within our Staffing & Recruitment department, you will be responsible for:
- IT professionals' sourcing and talent-scouting
- Customer relationship management during the all recruitment/staffing process
- Strategic, pro- active pipelining to prepare for mid/long term recruitment goals or project-based activity
- Source, interview and present talent on a specific role
- Identify potential candidates through the use of user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking and Web sourcing
- Proactively research and generate new/creative sourcing ideas
- Ensure an excellent candidate/customer experience through prompt follow up and communication
- Keep abreast of trends, developments and industry activity; Know the competitive landscape and provide relevant information feeds to the business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
- 2+ years' experience of recruiting/sourcing ICT professionals for corporate and/or search firms
- Up-to-date with social technologies, sourcing methodologies and tools; Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Creative thinking to continuously come up with innovative ways of identifying, connecting and engaging with candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to engage candidate by phone and email and attract them with the job proposal
- Ability to prioritize the workload and deliver under tight deadlines; Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches.
- Ability to manage candidates, diversify sourcing, promote employer in the marketplace and manage interview process.
- Your usual way of working is reliability and commitment to get the job done
- You are a team player.
- You have good presentation skills
- MS Office skills- including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken) and/or German languages
- The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first class services and support to its customers.
- A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
- A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.
To join System Solutions Luxembourg, send your curriculum vitae with a cover letter via the button below.
We guarantee an absolute confidentiality in the treatment of the candidatures.