As System Administrator, you will be part of the Operations department of System Solutions.
Missions carried out by this department covers a wide range of activities like: Project delivery, Consultancy mission, Maintenance contract, Support contract, Managed services.
In that context, you will:
- Build Microsoft platforms based on the design provided by the Presales team
- Realize migrations of existing production environments
- Perform critical maintenance tasks (On-Premise infrastructure, Cloud environment)
- Review and troubleshoot existing Microsoft infrastructure
- Be an escalation point for the Service desk team in case of complex incidents (Support level 2)
- Share your knowledge through hands-on workshop with your colleagues, especially the team in charge of the level 1 support
- Work closely with our Application Architect in order to give him feedback from past project (lessons learned) and how to improve our design and migration process in the future
- Provide advice on migrations, design processes and audit third parties
- Perform regular technology watch
- You have min. a bachelor's degree or an equivalent field's experience
- At least 5 years' experience with Microsoft, preferably by an ICT services provider
- You are strongly specialised in most of the following technologies below:
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Server and Client, all supported versions)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange (all supported versions and builds)
- Microsoft SQL Server (all versions and builds)
- VMware view (Security servers)
- VMware ThinApp
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Citrix Application streaming
- Secure GateWay
- Access GateWay
- Netscaler Shell or scripting admin tasks is a strong asset
- You have knowledge on:
- Skype for Business
- Office 365
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft/VMware/Citrix certifications will be considered as an asset
- You know ITIL principles
- You are passionate about IT solutions and technologies
- You are used to work in a project management framework
- Reliability and commitment to get the job done isyour usual way of working
- You have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a team player
- You have good presentation skills
- You speak fluently English, French and/or German.
- The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first class services and support to its customers.
- A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
- A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.
To join System Solutions Luxembourg, send your curriculum vitae with a cover letter via the button below.
We guarantee an absolute confidentiality in the treatment of the candidatures.