Job Description: Project Manager - MiFID II
About us: Taleo is an advisory firm specialized in financial services acting in Luxembourg, Paris and Brussels. Our financial expertise combined with our specialization in Risk Management, Compliance, Governance and Financial Information Systems allow us to deliver best practices as well as tailored and innovative solutions to our clients.
The candidate will manage the progress follow-up of remaining MiFID II activities.
- Track project progress and escalate issues to project sponsor
- Prepare and animate project management meetings (Steering Committees, Operational committees)
- Coordinate group alignment when required Take the lead on major issues or topics requiring management skills
- Bring industry knowledge and expertise regarding MiFID II regulatory requirements and best practices
- Main remaining project activities are: Target market, Costs & Charges, Transaction reporting, RTS27, ...
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management
- Sound knowledge of banking regulatory projects
- An extensive understanding and sound experience in the banking industry
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, excellent writing/communication skills
- Proficient use of MS Office
Languages: French & English