The Product team, located in Luxembourg, manages all products and product lines, from the Freemium products (like the famous Talkwalker Alerts) to the flagship products such as Analytics and Quick Search. Our product experts have the challenging mission to deliver products that prospects dream to buy, deliver updates that make our clients stay with Talkwalker forever... while managing expectations from many different stakeholders.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, Tokyo and Paris.
- Develop and maintain a clear product vision and roadmap for one area of the Talkwalker products that you own
- Bring new ideas in support of your vision and objectives to the table
- Work with internal teams, clients, industry experts and stakeholders to source and generate ideas
- Analyze ideas and bring recommendations to leadership for prioritization
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product functions and features
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development
- Oversee implementation and release workflow and deadlines
- Hold regular project reviews with Development and QA teams ensuring that the product will meet business requirements
- Draft release notes and material for launches
- Perform product presentations to internal stakeholders. Facilitate workshops with a variety of audiences
- Measure adoption, usage data, and business results from product launches
- Gather user feedback and establish internal feedback loops
- Work with QA and support to diagnose and remediate bugs
- You are fluent in English, any other language is an additional advantage
- You have previous experience in Social Media Analytics / Consumer Insights / Consumer Intelligence industry
- You are rigorous, organized, analytical and a good team player
- You have worked for 3-5 years in a similar role, preferably in a software company
- A first experience with SaaS product management or with digital analytics would be a strong plus
- You have a university degree with a technical or business specialisation
- You are flexible, like to work independently and target-oriented, and simply get things done
What we offer
- Work visa
- Optional health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Ski trip, summer barbecue, Christmas party
- Monthly company lunches & afterwork
- Monthly sport & social activities
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for - happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 50+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 350 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2021.