- As part of the Service Delivery Organization you will be responsible to support the Sales Organization for complex infrastructure transformation projects (on premises or (private/public/hybrid) Cloud) in proposing our Clients the best architecture to properly address their needs.
- You will also be responsible to support the Projects Managers in delivering these projects for architectural matters.
- Your main activities:
- Architectural studies and technical documentation for Clients
- Design and review of strategies, policies and best practices
- Participation in product evaluation and project management
- Liaise with the Sales and Data Centers Architects
- Support Sales departments in answering Clients requests
- Capacity management of the infrastructure used for the technological domain
- Provides technical lead for concerned technological domains
- In-depth technical knowledge of the Telindus products solutions
- Organizational skills and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of writing purchase justifications, training users in complex topics, making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with upper management
- Team working ability, communication and leadership skills
- Capable to lead gap analysis in several technical domains in a technical due diligence context
- Capable to produce concise technical documentation
- Solid documentation skills
- Excellent presentation skills as you will be required to present to internal customers as well as the executive team
- Solid problem solving skills required
- Fluency in French and English
- Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with systems integration and service oriented architecture models.
- Experience with Transition and Transformation projects
- TOGAF 9 with Technology Reference Models and Iiirm
- Experience with Core virtualization infrastructure
- Storage technologies
- Network and Security technologies
- Cloud solutions (Public, Private, Hybrid)
- Identity management
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.