- As a Proposal Manager, you are a member ot he Managed Services and Outsourcing team.
- You will have the responsibility of coordinating all phases of the proposal process in response to our customers' requests.
- The ability to meet deadlines, a commitment to teamwork, and detailed follow-through will be the key to success in this role.
- You are also in charge of negotiating and managing service contracts.
- Orchestrate proposal efforts with different cross-functionally department (sales, technical, Finance, Legal, Subcontractors) to meet client requirements and timelines
- Exercising full responsibility for complex proposals and bid preparations
- Communicating and influencing at a Senior level; including, but not limited to bid/no-bid decision making process
- Delivering compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
- Coaching proposal writers in persuasive writing
- Managing document templates and alignment with company branding
- Responsible for hands-on proposal writing, coordination, and development efforts
- Coordinating and editing technical inputs for grammar and clarity; revising and improving technical content prepared by other departments, to ensure readability and compliance, without distorting original intent
- Communicating clear, concise answers to customer inquiries or requests for clarification
- Providing a quality assurance check for all document deliverables
- Tracking and reporting proposal win/non-win information to help evaluate the performance of our business development proposal process
- Maintain business development document management system; including resumes, project descriptions, standard proposal sections, graphics and photos
- Negotiating and managing service contracts
- Proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposals within a complex business environment.
- Experienced in scheduling and running proposal kick-off meetings, leading storyboarding sessions, facilitating key review meetings / final document review, coordinating proposal governance / sign off, document production and delivery of the completed proposal.
- Experienced in coordinating and updating a content management databases.
- 10+ years technology and service sales experience leading bids for high value opportunities
- Proven experience with successful wins of large service contracts that include complex pricing and transition approaches
- Experienced in preparing and delivering communications to senior sales management and CXOs
- Deep understanding of Service Management process
- Demonstrated experience coordinating teams in pursuit of large deals
- Very good organizational skills
- Strong research, writing, proofing, formatting, and editing skills
- Ability to remain adaptable to changing requirements and deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment; balancing strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Teaming Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements and Framework Agreements
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.