- Share your passion and vision.
- Participate in the design and engineering of new solutions and services.
- Participate in bringing into service new platforms and solutions
- Participate to technical projects together with internal/externals experts
- Participate to the rationalization, modernization and evolution of related services
- Document the processes and services under your responsibility
- Analyse, debug - complex - issues and follow-up interactions with the suppliers
- Manage logistic and inventory elements, such as SIM cards
- Monitor the services, and take necessary actions to solve critical conditions of operations.
You have deep proven experience in the telecommunications industry within the area of Provisioning
and Charging, for Mobile and Fixed Networks.
In particular, you demonstrate
- Ability to work in a small team as hands-on engineer for complex configurations and optimizations, in the area of Core network provisioning (MSS, IMS, HLR/HSS,...)
- Ability to understand low-level design documents and existing network topologies
- Deep knowledge of charging functions, such as IN, Camel, Diameter Ro and RF, and related transport and encryption (ASN.1...)
- Deep knowledge of provisioning principle and related protocols: JSON, HTTP, SOAP
- Good knowledge of roaming charging and clearing (Roaming-IN and OUT)
- Good knowledge of relational DB querying, usage SQL-Developer
- Ability to manage priorities. Fluency in English (every other language is considered as an advantage: German, French or Luxemburgish)
- Strongly customer-oriented
- Solidarity with your colleagues is one of your values
- Rigorous and autonomous
Self-directed and proactive
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.