We are seeking a Microsoft Unified Communications Engineer to join our UC Technical Delivery team.
Successful candidates should have the knowledge and skills required for installing, managing and supporting environments that include Microsoft Skype for Business and video systems (Polycom or/and Cisco)
- Setup and Maintain UC solutions based on Microsoft Skype for Business.
- Prepare and execute Test plan
- Propose and contribute to technical improvement plans
- Troubleshoot complex incidents
- Insure client satisfaction
- Setup and test in lab new technologies
- Interact and co-operate with vendors
- Contribute actively to Teams synergy
- Education : minimum BAC +3 in computer sciences or equivalent
- Microsoft Skype for Business, including Enterprise Voice
- Experience in SBC's (Session Border Controllers)
- Experience with video conferencing systems: Polycom or/and Cisco
- Strong knowledge of Exchange Server, Active Directory, DNS, and networking
- Knowledge of UC third party applications would be an advantage (Anywhere365, Imagicle, Telisca...)
- Knowledge of Voice recording technologies would be an advantage
- Good social, verbal and written communications, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to handle customer critical issues and work in difficult situations
- Ability to perform self-directed learning in a rapidly changing environment
- One or more of the following certifications would be an advantage:
- Microsoft MCP
- Microsoft MCSE: Communications
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.