Configure and maintain the Business Workflows in BSS Application Framework in an Agile environment
Execute following tasks
- Implement & maintain the Business Workflows in the BSS application according to the Business needs.
- Participate to discussions with Solution Architect Team and Business Analyst to understand the Business requirements and business process.
- Prepare Business WorkFlow charts in UML diagrams.
- Implement the Java objects and deploy them in the Application Framework.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Telecom and/or software development in Java or any other languages.
- Proven experience in configuring the Order Fulfilment process.
- Proven Experience in Preparing the UML diagram based on Business process document.
- Proven experience in troubleshooting issues and providing the adequate support to Business Teams.
- Good experience in working with development teams and vendors for deliveries.
- Good Knowledge/Experience on Broad Band and Mobile Telecom business process as an Asset
- Ability to learn new frameworks
- Excellent knowledge on SOAP API or REST APIs
- Team player who is flexible and able to work with end-users and production issues simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to clearly communicate ideas, decisions and reasoning to both technical and non-technical team members
- High listening and analytical skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines
- Technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Creativity in addressing technical challenges / problem solver
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Languages: English is a must, French, German and / or Luxembourgish considered an asset
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits