UniSystems Luxembourg - Java Architect
Fixed term, Permanent, Freelance (> 6 months)
> 5 years experience
Master (5+ years)
- Architecture and design of information systems
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
- Minimum Master's Degree in an IT related field + minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge in: Angular JS, Java, Oracle, RDBMS, Web 2.0, SOA, JEE, PHP, PrimeFaces, Hibernate
- Methodology: RUP Agile, PM2 or Prince 2 Agile
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- Good knowledge of applications design
- Good knowledge of modelling tools
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
- Good knowledge of Relational DBMS
- Good knowledge of business process analysis
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. Web services, message oriented Middleware, service oriented bus)
- Excellent written and oral command of English, French is an asset
Candidates who meet the above may apply online via the button below.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
UniSystems, one of the most reliable ICT companies in the European market, is gaining the trust of its customers for over 50 years having being the first Greek IT company founded in Greece, in 1964, and today is a member of Quest Group of Companies. UniSystems invests heavily in its international perspective and expands at fast pace its operations across geographies and industries.
Show full description
With more than 550 specialized ICT professionals and established branches and subsidiaries in the heart of the European Union, namely Brussels, Luxembourg, Milan and in Bucharest, the Company aims at serving effectively European and International organizations and institutions and delivering value-added integrated solutions to its numerous clients. UniSystems, with long-established and strong industrial vertical expertise supported by horizontal solutions, boasts a substantial and successful track record in the delivery of large-scale, mission-critical, reliable solutions in the sectors of Banking & Finance, Enterprise & Utilities, Public and Telecommunications. Armed with real commercial implementations of best practices (i.e. ITIL, RUP, PRINCE2, PMI ), UniSystems showcases significant experience, unique know-how and proven capability in designing, implementing and supporting successfully complex ICT projects through a range of solutions and business areas. UniSystems is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 14001 certified company and holds Security Clearance certification at level NATO Secret - EU Secret for its facilities.
Enabling our clients digital transformation is our passion and we remain strongly committed to it.