UniSystems Luxembourg - Java Full Stack Developer
> 5 years experience
Master (5+ years)
We currently have a vacancy for a Java Full Stack Developer to offer his/her services within a renowned client in Luxembourg.
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in a specific area of ICT infrastructure technology
- Provision of quality plans, quality assessments, quality control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with information system infrastructure services or projects
- Provision of security studies, security assessments and other specific security matters related to ICT infrastructures
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise
- Elaboration of vision documents focused upon infrastructure components
- Risk analysis
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
- Provision of technical evaluations and audit reports in relation with information systems infrastructure.
- Master's degree (minimum 5 years of higher studies after secondary school)
- 7 years of experience in the IT sector
- Mandatory skills:
- Expertise in Java Enterprise Application Servers (J2EE) and Web Services
- Good knowledge of relational database management technology: SQL, PL-SQL
- Experience in Java Enterprise development
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Mobile development would be an asset
- General skills knowledge:
- Good knowledge of the design and development of Web applications;
- Good knowledge of Web application development frameworks;
- Knowledge of Web technologies and standards (e.g. HTML5, XML).
UniSystems, one of the most reliable ICT companies in the European market, is gaining the trust of its customers for over 50 years having being the first Greek IT company founded in Greece, in 1964, and today is a member of Quest Group of Companies. UniSystems invests heavily in its international perspective and expands at fast pace its operations across geographies and industries.
Show full description
With more than 550 specialized ICT professionals and established branches and subsidiaries in the heart of the European Union, namely Brussels and Luxembourg, and in Bucharest, the Company aims at serving effectively European and International organizations and institutions and delivering value-added integrated solutions to its numerous clients. UniSystems, with long-established and strong industrial vertical expertise supported by horizontal solutions, boasts a substantial and successful track record in the delivery of large-scale, mission-critical, reliable solutions in the sectors of Banking & Finance, Enterprise & Utilities, Public and Telecommunications. Armed with real commercial implementations of best practices (i.e. ITIL, RUP, PRINCE2, PMI ), UniSystems showcases significant experience, unique know-how and proven capability in designing, implementing and supporting successfully complex ICT projects through a range of solutions and business areas. UniSystems is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 14001 certified company and holds Security Clearance certification at level NATO Secret - EU Secret for its facilities.
Enabling our clients digital transformation is our passion and we remain strongly committed to it.