UniSystems Luxembourg - PeopleSoft Developer
Freelance, Permanent (> 6 months)
In order to join our team and to participate to our growth, we are looking for our future PeopleSoft Developer (m/f).
- Work closely with your team for understanding the functional and technical design
- Develop as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements.
- Develop well structured, maintainable applications and easy to understand
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Provide technical documentation
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis.
- You hold a University Degree (or related field) or equivalent experiences
- We are looking for both Senior and Junior developers
- You have proven experience with Oracle PeopleSoft 9.2 HRM or Finance
- Excellent knowledge of English. French will be an asset but not required
UniSystems, one of the most reliable ICT companies in the European market, is gaining the trust of its customers for over 50 years having being the first Greek IT company founded in Greece, in 1964, and today is a member of Quest Group of Companies. UniSystems invests heavily in its international perspective and expands at fast pace its operations across geographies and industries.
Show full description
With more than 550 specialized ICT professionals and established branches and subsidiaries in the heart of the European Union, namely Brussels and Luxembourg, and in Bucharest, the Company aims at serving effectively European and International organizations and institutions and delivering value-added integrated solutions to its numerous clients. UniSystems, with long-established and strong industrial vertical expertise supported by horizontal solutions, boasts a substantial and successful track record in the delivery of large-scale, mission-critical, reliable solutions in the sectors of Banking & Finance, Enterprise & Utilities, Public and Telecommunications. Armed with real commercial implementations of best practices (i.e. ITIL, RUP, PRINCE2, PMI ), UniSystems showcases significant experience, unique know-how and proven capability in designing, implementing and supporting successfully complex ICT projects through a range of solutions and business areas. UniSystems is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 14001 certified company and holds Security Clearance certification at level NATO Secret - EU Secret for its facilities.
Enabling our clients digital transformation is our passion and we remain strongly committed to it.