- The University of Luxembourg is currently looking for a SAP Competence Center (SAP CC) Team Leader to be responsible for the SAP application lifecycle management and for managing the University SAP solution.
- The SAP CC is responsible for operating and developing the SAP environment along with the associated planning and coordination of activities.
- The primary tasks include collaboration on SAP projects, maintenance and development of proprietary interfaces and applications, second level support, contract administration, license administration and system performance evaluations.
- The selected candidate will manage the SAP CC team, which is supporting, developing and enhancing the SAP applications by building a team that is capable of establishing the SAP CC. In addition, you will determine the SAP roadmap building on your business understanding and with stakeholder approval.
- Activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide leadership and strategy to the SAP team and ongoing SAP projects
- Manage the SAP team, (functional and development employees) as well as external partners
- Establish solid working relationships with key stakeholders and good understanding of overall IT landscape of the University
- Using SAP knowledge to develop, engineer and implement functionality as determined with projects
- Work collaboratively with the CIO and IT Department to ensure that the developed solutions fit into the overall IT landscape
- Advise senior stakeholders of capability and possible solutions to business challenges
- Represent the SAP CC in the change advisory board
- Interface between application maintenance and the projects
- Collaborate in the worldwide Network of universities using SAP (Herug) sharing with and drawing on mutual SAP-knowledge
- Degree in Computer Science, information systems or an equivalent combination of education, training and minimum 6 years' experience in a similar position
- Experience in establishing, leading and developing a SAP CC
- In-depth knowledge (SAP Certified) in at least one of the following modules: FI CO MM FM PS HCM Tv BW BI BO
- Strong communication and influencing skills, presenting highly technical issues verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical personnel at all levels in the organization.
- Proven track record of managing and implementing a SAP system incorporating support and project management
- Demonstrable experience in SAP project management and quality management
- At least 4 years Project management experience, using both methodologies - Waterfall and Agile.
- Proven track record in managing, directing and coaching teams
- Able to manage multiple projects under strict timelines as well as the ability to work in a multilingual, dynamic environment and to meet overall objectives.
- High level of personal integrity as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- Fluency in English and French, German would be an asset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Permanent contract, 40h/week
- Employee status
Please send your application Online by September 30th, 2017 via the button below.