As Security Engineer, you are responsible for designing VBS security architecture and drive its implementation. You will work closely with members of the IT teams and other departments to ensure proactive maintenance of the IT security .
A passion for information security, for keeping up with new technologies and new vulnerabilities, and developing skills with new technologies and tools is critical.
As well as improving existing tools used for detecting and analysing security events, you will
- Design the global security architecture
- Supervise its implementation within the IT department
- Identify, evaluate and implement technical security controls for the company
- Liaise with external counterparts to control and challenge our security posture and its implementation
- Asses current threat landscape to prioritize workload effectively
- Monitor vulnerabilities
- Make strategic recommendations to enhance and improve overall security posture
- Work with IT teams to remediate emerging security vulnerabilities
- Maintain existing security systems including implementing new features, performing upgrades, and managing technical configurations
- Oversee day-to-day operational work such as managing network security rules, email policy, EndPoint protections, and others
- Develop tools for automating security misconfigurations
- Applicable experience in a security role implementing and supporting security systems
- Have extensive expertise in administering vulnerability assessment tools, patch management systems, Firewalls, intrusion prevention sensors, email security systems, and related technologies
- Experience working with developers on security vulnerability remediation effort
- Technical background with a history of working across multiple technologies and various domains including network security, EndPoint security, email security, authentication, secure software development, identity and access management, and data protection).
- Exhibit independence, focus, determination, and creative problem-solving ability
- Strong communication skills are essential to effectively communicate information security risks to senior management and other stakeholders
- You speak French and English, your written English is good
Top reasons to work with us
- We are passionate about what we do
- Be part of a collaborative team
- Join a challenging project oriented environment
Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016 we will ask the successful candidate to provide us with a criminal record before the contract's signature.