We, at Victor Buck Service, are looking forward to welcome a curious and talented System Administrator (m/f) for our infrastructure team !
Working alternatively into two shifts between 7am and 7pm & on call services
You will, together with the infrastructure team, work on
- Day to day administration of the infrastructure platforms.
- incoming requests and incidents related to the network, Firewall, CheckPoint and proxy systems and prepare for changes
- Performing performance tuning, Hardware and software upgrades, resource optimization, systems upgrade/patching
- Ensuring the security level for system and network devices to system standards
- Reviewing and adapting disaster recovery plan and recovery producers all along the new implementations
- Daily backup supervision, validating all required system data are backed-up and disposable for a recovery procedure
- Activities including Storage management linked to project and deployments
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in network and security technologies, propose initiatives and improvements.
- IT related degree
- A minimum of 3 years system administration/ security administration experience
- Technical knowledge : Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Red-Hat), Oracle DB knowledge is welcome
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and work together
- Able to meet deadlines and resist to stress for mission/business critical operations
- Fluent in English and French is essential
Top reasons to work with us
- To be part of a growing and successful company
- To work with talented people
- To be happy to go to work !
Motivated? Tell us why !
Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, we will ask the selected candidate to provide us with a criminal record before the contract's signature.