ABOUT THE POSITION
- Digital & IS Strategy :
- Being actively involved in advisory, technology delivery, functional activities and change management projects;
- Advise clients and review their organization, architecture, processes and workflows to propose a 'post-picture' to maximize the benefit from their systems as well as make recommendations on best banking practices;
- Help clients to turn to Agile approaches and outsourced model based on industry standards (e.g. CMMI, TMMI, etc.), and support them to implement Agile and DevOps best practices;
- Contribute to large transformation projects - either in terms of IS architecture simplification and modernization, target operating / architecture model design, banking package selection, business and functional analysis, migration and testing;
- Prepare clients' proposal on various subjects, such as Information Systems modernization, commercial solutions implementation (e.g. banking packages, CRM, ECM software, etc.) and practices transformation (e.g. Agile Scrum, DevOps, etc.).
- Cybersecurity Digital & Trust :
- Advise clients in defining security governance and target operating model positioning within the organization
- Assess and architect or implement ISMS based on industry standards (e.g. ISO 27001:2013)
- Assess information security risks and architecting or implementing information security risk management frameworks based on industry standards (e.g. ISO 27005:2011) or local regulations
- Assist clients in selecting and designing specific security architectures and technologies
- Advise clients on Identity and Access management
- You hold a Master Degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security or other technology discipline
- You show ability to work independently and take part to multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills
- You are Fluent in both French and English
- You have developed key capacities to be a Consultant: intellectual curiosity, a sharp sense of analysis and quality, a collaborative working style and taste for entrepreneurship and innovation
- Moreover, you are keen on being part of an ambitious corporate project of growth and International expansion and evolve in an environment where proximity management is valued
- Having CISSP or CISM certifications would be considered as an asset
If your objective is to be a part of an ambitious enterprise project and benefit from your talent and enthusiasm in a group who knows how to offer you a dynamic trajectory and responsibility quickly, then don't hesitate to join our teams!
Send your CV + Cover letter via the button below.