Westpole - IT Architect
Permanent, Fixed term, Freelance
> 6 months experience
Only Candidates with a valid EU work permit .
As an IT Architect, you will collaborate with the IT team and you work on a dedicated
and challenging project.
We are looking for someone who has a very good knowledge in
Solutions delivery and helps us to define the future development methodology to improve
our speed to market. The candidate will be in charge to define the future way of working for
all developers and to select the most appropriate technologies and/or platform.
We will provide the vision and recommendations to adapt IT processes and organisation.
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .NET Core and ecosystem
- Excellent knowledge of software architectures principles, design patterns and best practices (Rest/HATEOAS, SOLID, Event sourcing & CQRS).
- Good knowledge of solution architecture principles, patterns and practices (MicroServices-related is a plus).
- good knowledge of Azure services and offerings
- knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Mongodb, Redis)
- knowledge of DevOps (Azure DevOps is a plus)
- experience with Low/no Code solutions (Microsoft PowerApps)
- knowledge of modern auth flows (OpenIDConnect/OAuth2)
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Lean & Agile Mindset
- English and French
Can be a plus
- excellent knowledge of ReactJS and Web technologies/standards in general
- experience with Micro Front Ends architecture.
Azure certifications required
We are the point of reference in the IT market for the pioneering companies ready to leverage new technological & digital projects, to embrace innovation and to evolve their business.
Show full description
Born as a carve out from IRIS Group, and with more than 30 years of experience in the management of complex IT environments, we help companies, both private and public to scale up the Digital Transformation path, with a combination of Hybrid Technologies, Managed Services, EIM solutions and High-level Professionals.
Our people wake up every day with the aim to create the new around our customers' need, with an approach devoted to research and innovation and with the pioneering spirit of those who believe in technological progress.
We manage the entire IT stack with integrated Hybrid Technology and Managed Services, while also providing best-in-class IT personnel to support any kind of IT project.
We also provide companies with digital solutions to help the management of information and to optimize business processes.
Optimal mix of on-premise, private and public cloud with centralized view
Centralized support for your hybrid infrastructure and all the managed solutions to keep the business running (from monitoring, backup, disaster recovery and EIM as a service)
STAFFING & SOURCING
The right people for the right project, from ECM services to Hardware, Software and Datacenter services
BPM & EIM
Digital Mailroom, Advanced Case Management, Information Governance, Business Process Automation