IMPORTANT: Only candidates with a valid EU work Permit
As an ITIL Incident manager/owner you will
- execute the daily activities of an Incident manager : Drive Major incident resolution, communicate on incident resolution progress, escalate critical incident within the bank and toward third party provider, coordinate with the various Bank's stakeholders.
- manage and improve the processes and tool, including monitoring process performance via agreed key performance indicators (KPI) and report on a regular basis to stakeholders;
- closely interact with the internal/external IT service providers to secure service delivery in line with the agreed targets, to ensure interfaces are working smoothly and to collect and assess their requirements in relation to processes and service management tools;
- provide advice and training to the relevant stakeholders responsible for projects, programs, infrastructure and application portfolios on how to meet the requirements set out from a process viewpoint;
- represent your process(es) in internal and external meetings;
- closely collaborate with other process managers to ensure smooth process interfaces and consistency across different processes;
- present the results of your work and matters within your area of responsibility and discuss them with your peers, at various management levels within the IT department and with external IT service providers;
- Ensure coordination and communication with Clients IT teams.
- The position offers you excellent opportunities to contribute to the delivery of stable IT services in a process-oriented environment and to interact with a broad range of IT colleagues from various areas.
Qualifications, experience and skills
- a bachelor's degree (or post-secondary vocational education plus four years of relevant experience, or eight years of relevant experience) in computer science, information systems administration or another relevant field;
- in addition, a minimum of three and ideally five or more years' experience in the field of IT process management and/or IT service management. Including a concrete experience in the execution of Release management;
- a solid general understanding of IT (e.g. infrastructure components and business applications) and experience with the support and operation or engineering of IT services;
- communication Skills in French and English (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Proactive listening)
- “ITIL Foundation” certification. (Other certifications like “lifecycle” or “Capability” are welcome)
- positive attitude and customer focus as well as stress resistant
- team player with strong interpersonal skills
- innovative thinking and problem solving
- willingness to ensure on duty activities when required
- willingness to contribute and support a Knowledge sharing culture
- practical experience with Service Management tools or with data analytics tools;
- experience in incident management
- advanced experience in Microsoft Office (Excel/PowerPoint).
- practical experience in developing and maintaining reports in Business Objects
- knowledge in banking industry activities
- experience in positions requiring managing people activities