Westpole - IT System Analyst (SQL and Java)
Permanent, Fixed term, Freelance
> 2 years experience
Field of activity
Investment Funds Service (IFS) IT Section builds, maintains and operates a portfolio of applications which provide clients state of the art solutions to standardise fund processing, and to increase efficiency and safety in the investment funds sector.
As a System Analyst for Investment Funds Services IT, you will have to study the impact of changes in the Investment Funds Services IT landscape. You will be required to:
- Provide analysis within set deadlines and budget for one of our projects, analysing existing services and designing future features, related to Investment Funds such as Order routing, Settlement, Fund Transfer, Regulatory Reporting, Billing, Position/Movement and their associated reference data.
- Find, elicit, and write functional requirements.
- Interact with Business Analyst and Dev Teams.
- Handle some Production tasks like answer to Operation for the functional questions, be able to provide reports to Business/Operation, Data Analyse...
- Support Business Analysts at the beginning of projects in order to define the impacts of business needs on IT side
- Master degree (or equivalent) in a computer based discipline.
- 3/4 year experience in functional analysis and/or development.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of requirements engineering and modelling tools.
- Good knowledge of SQL and able to understand Java code.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Good team player with excellent communications skills.
- UML knowledge is required.
We are the point of reference in the IT market for the pioneering companies ready to leverage new technological & digital projects, to embrace innovation and to evolve their business.
Show full description
Born as a carve out from IRIS Group, and with more than 30 years of experience in the management of complex IT environments, we help companies, both private and public to scale up the Digital Transformation path, with a combination of Hybrid Technologies, Managed Services, EIM solutions and High-level Professionals.
Our people wake up every day with the aim to create the new around our customers' need, with an approach devoted to research and innovation and with the pioneering spirit of those who believe in technological progress.
We manage the entire IT stack with integrated Hybrid Technology and Managed Services, while also providing best-in-class IT personnel to support any kind of IT project.
We also provide companies with digital solutions to help the management of information and to optimize business processes.
Optimal mix of on-premise, private and public cloud with centralized view
Centralized support for your hybrid infrastructure and all the managed solutions to keep the business running (from monitoring, backup, disaster recovery and EIM as a service)
STAFFING & SOURCING
The right people for the right project, from ECM services to Hardware, Software and Datacenter services
BPM & EIM
Digital Mailroom, Advanced Case Management, Information Governance, Business Process Automation