3C Payment - Certification Engineer
> 2 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Role & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be based in Luxembourg and will play a crucial role in the operations and performance of the organization.
- The role of Certification Engineer is a technical role centered around the certification of our payment solutions to the card schemes.
- This will involve configuring our systems for certification purpose, executing the certification scripts using the specific tools, collecting, analyzing and reporting the tests results.
- The ideal Certification Engineer will:
- POS terminal and test environment configuration and Support
- Tests execution, results validation and reporting
- Communication with external partners and key contacts for the task topics
- Experience with test tools and test environment.
- POS terminal management.
- Knowledge of data formats and financial data representation.
- Knowledge of Payment Cards Industry standard.
- Contact & contactless smartcards.
- Online Financial protocols (Iso8583 and non-Iso8583) and settlement formats.
- Education in SW Engineering / IT.
- Quick learning.
- Self-organization and attention to details.
- Ability to read and follow specifications and requirements.
- PC/Windows/Linux experienced user.
- Languages: English as working language
3C Payment, your cashless payment solution. We make it easy for consumers to pay anyhow, anywhere, using highly secure specialised transaction flows that support the needs of our clients. The services we offer cover the full transaction journey from integrated EMV hardware linked to our hosted infrastructure and payment gateway services and include online and in-app online payment acceptance linked to onsite and ERP systems. Our secure 3C Integra hosted platform unifies multiple payment channels allowing merchants to confidently trade in person and online in over 30 countries worldwide with local or centralised reporting accessible from anywhere through our web portal. With our team of experts and leading industry insight we continually strive to improve the customer payment experience. Our function rich solutions include tokenised pre-authorisations with top up capability for seamless cross channel trading and the latest tablet based mPOS solutions for personalised service. As an independent agnostic PSP we are certified with multiple Acquiring partners around the world. This allows our clients to choose the acquiring solution that best suits them whilst maintaining their core payment infrastructure through a single platform with 3C. In addition we have long established integrations with world leading e-POS and PMS suppliers and work closely with these partners to continually evolve the payment experience and improve operational efficiency.
Lire la suite