3C Payment - Deployment Specialist
< 5 ans d'expérience
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The successful candidate will be based in Luxembourg and will play a crucial role in the Onboarding and Deployment team.
- The mission of our Deployment Specialist is to prepare, test, deploy, document and support solutions delivered by 3C.
- The ideal Deployment Specialist will:
- Fully prepare 3C products and solutions in a production environment;
- Test, troubleshoot and install 3C products and solutions, remotely or at the customers premises;
- Follow up, analyze and reports the status of the installed solutions;
- Document the new solutions;
- Provide internal or external technical advice about 3C solutions;
- Provide internal or external training on 3C solutions.
- Key Attributes:
- Fluent English (spoken and written);
- Other language is an asset (French, German, Spanish, Dutch, etc.);
- Knowledge of the payments industry;
- Analytical skills;
- Availability to travel worldwide;
- Availability to work shifts/nights/weekends;
- Good communication skills.
- Skills & Experience:
- IT degree or relevant experience;
- Strong TCP/IP network knowledge;
- Good Linux knowledge;
- Basic SQL knowledge.
As a key service provider in the cashless payment sector, 3C Payment is growing rapidly and we are constantly looking for talented developers, account managers, support engineers, sales people and more. We offer attractive packages and international business exposure.
Lire la suite
Our solutions are live in over 40 countries with a diverse portfolio of clients. With offices in Luxembourg, London, Dusseldorf, Chicago, Dubai, Porto and Paris, you would be working with people all over the world.
We believe everyone should be given the opportunity and tools to shine. Our continuous on the job training benefits both our employees and clients. We encourage proactive collaboration within a mutually supportive environment with the freedom to work independently.
We draw your attention to the fact that since you will provide us with your resumé for a job application, 3C Payment Luxembourg, public limited liability company (société anonyme), having its registered office L-3372 Leudelange, 5-7, rue Léon Laval, registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B 202905 (hereinafter referred to as “3C”) collects personal data from applicants for the legitimate interests of recruitment process.
Please be sure that 3C collects and processes your personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Data”) in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and any related Luxembourg regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “Law”). Your Data shall be processed by 3C acting as data controller, based on your consent, exclusively for the purpose of the recruitment process.
3C will not transfer the Data to any third party. Should you have any queries concerning the processing of the Data, you should address them directly to 3C Data protection officer by email at email@example.com.
You shall have the right to request from 3C access to and rectification or erasure of the Data or restriction of processing. You shall have the right to object to the processing at any time. Please note that such an objection will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the objection.
You shall at any time have right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection in Luxembourg or the supervisory authority of the states of your residence, or of the place of the alleged infringement. The Data shall be stored for the duration of the recruitment process and for a maximum of 1 year after your application.