3C Payment - MSSQL DBA
> 2 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Role & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be based in Luxembourg and will play a crucial role in the operations and performance of the organization. The role of MSSQL DBA is a technical role which makes sure that all databases are running smoothy and efficiently (with best Storage configuration practice). This include Dev/UAT/Prod databases.
- The DBA Developer will be responsible for the creation of new databases and maintenance of existing ones.
- This role includes the ability to React out of office hours in case of urgency.
- The ideal MSSQL DBA will:
- Administrate Microsoft SQL servers database
- Manage and maintain backup & recovery procedures
- Implement and maintain disaster recovery strategies
- Manage Security and access control
- Perform monitoring, tuning SQL
- Patch of database servers
- Refine and automate regular processes
- Assist other departments solving DB related issues
- Willing to learn
- Ability to dig out problems by his/her own
- Good communication
- Pro-active and well organized attitude in all areas
- Experience working with SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2016, SSIS and SSRS
- Experience in installation and patching of SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014/2016
- Experience in migration from 2008R2/2012 to 2016
- Experience with high availability technologies
- Ability to analyze and modify existing store procedures
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related issues
- Languages: English as working language
3C Payment, your cashless payment solution. We make it easy for consumers to pay anyhow, anywhere, using highly secure specialised transaction flows that support the needs of our clients. The services we offer cover the full transaction journey from integrated EMV hardware linked to our hosted infrastructure and payment gateway services and include online and in-app online payment acceptance linked to onsite and ERP systems. Our secure 3C Integra hosted platform unifies multiple payment channels allowing merchants to confidently trade in person and online in over 30 countries worldwide with local or centralised reporting accessible from anywhere through our web portal. With our team of experts and leading industry insight we continually strive to improve the customer payment experience. Our function rich solutions include tokenised pre-authorisations with top up capability for seamless cross channel trading and the latest tablet based mPOS solutions for personalised service. As an independent agnostic PSP we are certified with multiple Acquiring partners around the world. This allows our clients to choose the acquiring solution that best suits them whilst maintaining their core payment infrastructure through a single platform with 3C. In addition we have long established integrations with world leading e-POS and PMS suppliers and work closely with these partners to continually evolve the payment experience and improve operational efficiency.
Lire la suite