3C Payment - MSSQL DBA
> 5 ans d'expérience
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as part of the Database Development team, the main responsibility of the DBA is to maintain the availability of the Production environment as well as support the UAT and Development environments. This would involve responding to alerts raised by the server and responding to tickets which highlight performance issues with the databases. This role will occasionally be involved in some out of hours support of databases in the case of emergencies alongside other DBAs.
The DBA will also work as part of a team to add improvements to the database architecture implementing features such as AlwaysOn and Service Broker. There will also be the opportunity to be involved in Business Intelligence projects.
The ideal MSSQL DBA will:
- Administrate Microsoft SQL servers database;
- Implement and maintain disaster recovery strategies;
- Manage Security and controlling access to database;
- Monitor servers and tune queries using T-SQL and index management;
- Perform patching of database servers;
- Identify inefficient processes and make recommendations for improvements;
- Help to solve issues around poor performance and production database functionality
- Key Attributes:
- Willing to learn
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active and well organized attitude in all areas
- Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2016
- Experience in installation and patching of SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2016/2017
- Experience with T-SQL and the ability to write and manage Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers
- Experience with high availability technologies (i.e. Mirroring, AlwaysOn, Log Shipping, etc)
- Experience with query optimization and index management
- Experience working with the job agent
- Experience writing PowerShell scripts
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related issues
- Understanding of Performance Counters, Dynamic Management Views and Extended Events
- Experience with SSIS and SSRS
- Experience in migration from 2008R2/2012 to 2017
- Experience with the Service Broker
- Languages: English as working language
As a key service provider in the cashless payment sector, 3C Payment is growing rapidly and we are constantly looking for talented developers, account managers, support engineers, sales people and more. We offer attractive packages and international business exposure.
Lire la suite
Our solutions are live in over 40 countries with a diverse portfolio of clients. With offices in Luxembourg, London, Dusseldorf, Chicago, Dubai, Porto and Paris, you would be working with people all over the world.
We believe everyone should be given the opportunity and tools to shine. Our continuous on the job training benefits both our employees and clients. We encourage proactive collaboration within a mutually supportive environment with the freedom to work independently.
We draw your attention to the fact that since you will provide us with your resumé for a job application, 3C Payment Luxembourg, public limited liability company (société anonyme), having its registered office L-3372 Leudelange, 5-7, rue Léon Laval, registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B 202905 (hereinafter referred to as “3C”) collects personal data from applicants for the legitimate interests of recruitment process.
Please be sure that 3C collects and processes your personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Data”) in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and any related Luxembourg regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “Law”). Your Data shall be processed by 3C acting as data controller, based on your consent, exclusively for the purpose of the recruitment process.
3C will not transfer the Data to any third party. Should you have any queries concerning the processing of the Data, you should address them directly to 3C Data protection officer by email at email@example.com.
You shall have the right to request from 3C access to and rectification or erasure of the Data or restriction of processing. You shall have the right to object to the processing at any time. Please note that such an objection will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the objection.
You shall at any time have right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection in Luxembourg or the supervisory authority of the states of your residence, or of the place of the alleged infringement. The Data shall be stored for the duration of the recruitment process and for a maximum of 1 year after your application.