3c Payment - IT Platform Engineer
> 2 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Role & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be based in Luxembourg and will play a crucial role in the IT.
- The role of IT Platform Engineer is a role centered around current Network, Platform and host infrastructure mainly placed in Luxembourg but subject to travel to remote offices in the Us once in a while.
- Regular visits to datacenters based in Luxembourg.
- The ideal IT Platform Engineer will:
- Participate in the design of new network, platform, and hosts solutions;
- Fine tuning the current network setups through objective monitoring;
- Maintain current Linux hosts in the infrastructure;
- Hardening of Linux Systems;
- Deployment of Linux Systems
- Advanced network skills
- Advanced Linux skills
- Capabilities to maintain and create documentations
- Shell scripting (Bash, SH)
- PKI management
- Unix-Linux Rhel environnements
- Linux based Clis
- Switch environments
- Webapplication Firewalls
- deployment automation
- development background (e.g. Python, Perl, Java, groovy)
- Languages: English as working language
3C Payment, your cashless payment solution. We make it easy for consumers to pay anyhow, anywhere, using highly secure specialised transaction flows that support the needs of our clients. The services we offer cover the full transaction journey from integrated EMV hardware linked to our hosted infrastructure and payment gateway services and include online and in-app online payment acceptance linked to onsite and ERP systems. Our secure 3C Integra hosted platform unifies multiple payment channels allowing merchants to confidently trade in person and online in over 30 countries worldwide with local or centralised reporting accessible from anywhere through our web portal. With our team of experts and leading industry insight we continually strive to improve the customer payment experience. Our function rich solutions include tokenised pre-authorisations with top up capability for seamless cross channel trading and the latest tablet based mPOS solutions for personalised service. As an independent agnostic PSP we are certified with multiple Acquiring partners around the world. This allows our clients to choose the acquiring solution that best suits them whilst maintaining their core payment infrastructure through a single platform with 3C. In addition we have long established integrations with world leading e-POS and PMS suppliers and work closely with these partners to continually evolve the payment experience and improve operational efficiency.
Lire la suite