3C Payment - Senior .NET
> 5 ans d'expérience
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate will join an existing team whose scope covers front-end Web applications (only functional) / services and back-end applications (mainly). The Web site is used by company employees or externally by customers. The main tasks will be firstly to work on two large stand-alone applications that are used primarily by either billing departments or customer service; secondly on various and varied applications that have been developed for the different departments of the company. His/her focus will be to understand, define and plan requirements from all the departments of the company.
The ideal .NET Developer will:
- Add functionalities on existing applications;
- Debug and fix issues on existing applications;
- Design and review software architecture when needed;
- Develop new applications;
- Collect the required information for the development;
- Make sure that all developments are properly tested before delivering them to ensure good quality;
- Participates in every aspect of the development and implementation, working with other department to ensure full understanding of the change implications to current business processes;
- Follow good development practices and software development life cycle.
- Key Attributes:
- Ability to prepare work planning and adapt it based on unforeseen events;
- Good communication with external teams / partners;
- Pro-active, well-organized and positive attitude in all areas;
- Able to prioritize and multitask maintaining overview and focus;
- Team player;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and payment business solutions;
- Ability to work in an international environment with a remote team.
- Skills & Experience:
- Senior software developer (Minimum of 5 years' experience in .NET development)
- Good knowledge in .NET (ASP.NET, C#) with recent version of the framework;
- Master WPF and WinForms technology is mandatory;
- Good knowledge in SQL Development or SQL Server database;
- Java knowledge is considered as a plus;
- MS Office and Tools (Visio, Project);
- Minimum of Database Development knowledge;
- Experience with cashless payment technology (credit card, PCI, EMV, test cases) and industry is a plus;
- Document user writing skills.
- Languages: English mandatory. Any other language is an advantage.
As a key service provider in the cashless payment sector, 3C Payment is growing rapidly and we are constantly looking for talented developers, account managers, support engineers, sales people and more. We offer attractive packages and international business exposure.
Lire la suite
Our solutions are live in over 40 countries with a diverse portfolio of clients. With offices in Luxembourg, London, Dusseldorf, Chicago, Dubai, Porto and Paris, you would be working with people all over the world.
We believe everyone should be given the opportunity and tools to shine. Our continuous on the job training benefits both our employees and clients. We encourage proactive collaboration within a mutually supportive environment with the freedom to work independently.
We draw your attention to the fact that since you will provide us with your resumé for a job application, 3C Payment Luxembourg, public limited liability company (société anonyme), having its registered office L-3372 Leudelange, 5-7, rue Léon Laval, registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B 202905 (hereinafter referred to as “3C”) collects personal data from applicants for the legitimate interests of recruitment process.
Please be sure that 3C collects and processes your personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Data”) in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and any related Luxembourg regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “Law”). Your Data shall be processed by 3C acting as data controller, based on your consent, exclusively for the purpose of the recruitment process.
3C will not transfer the Data to any third party. Should you have any queries concerning the processing of the Data, you should address them directly to 3C Data protection officer by email at email@example.com.
You shall have the right to request from 3C access to and rectification or erasure of the Data or restriction of processing. You shall have the right to object to the processing at any time. Please note that such an objection will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the objection.
You shall at any time have right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection in Luxembourg or the supervisory authority of the states of your residence, or of the place of the alleged infringement. The Data shall be stored for the duration of the recruitment process and for a maximum of 1 year after your application.