In accordance with the quality and project management procedures currently in place within the IT Banking Services department, the Business Analyst assists in the specification, design and testing of solutions that meet the business needs. The Business Analyst will be imply in an important project for regulatory reporting.
Your main responsibilities
- Be the IT contact point for Regulatory Reporting.
- Attend workshop and dedicated meetings.
- Ensure to follow the actions and participate in decision-making in collaboration with the stakeholders.
- Collect and understand the business needs related to regulatory reporting (FINREP, COREP, AnaCredit, Tptbhn, Cddp, ...)
- Translate the business needs to business requirements (BRD) and follow-up the developments and testing.
- Ensure to respect project deadlines.
- Provide regular status on your progress, communicate on issues and risks.
- Communicate effectively and facilitate team interaction.
- Guarantee use of standards and procedures related to CMMI3
The candidate must have:
- Proven records of analysing and documenting medium to large projects, with a minimum of two years related experience.
- Proven records in specification writing and software development.
- Good communication skills: both oral & writing
- Collaborative behaviour: be able to work within a team and transversally
- Good knowledge (IT side) of the following regulatory reporting: FINREP, COREP, AnaCredit, Bop, Cddp,Tptbhn, ...
- Experience/Practice of OneSumX
- Analysis capabilities
- Organisation and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (spoken and written) skills
- Accomplished team player
- Client focus
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork and be able to lead meeting
- Experience with Wolters Kluwer solution (OneSumX)
- Knowledge of Olympic will be appreciated
- Good command of French and English, both spoken and written