The Enterprise Architecture has the responsibility for proactively and holistically lead the architecture office consisting of architects and SRE's and will serve as the technical leader. He/she will evaluate current technology solutions while planning, designing, and coordinating multi-year roadmaps. In addition, the Enterprise Architect will survey the technology landscape to identify solutions and systems to be implemented setting priorities to architecture design, and guide the evolution of the current architecture environment to support future capabilities, capacity and scalability. Ideally, the Enterprise Architect has numerous project experience working in a large environment and managing the complexity of running hybrid/multi cloud environments. And will provide strategic and architectural leadership, oversight, guidance and support to align legacy and private cloud capabilities and services.
- Drive the definition of the architecture and selection of the platforms (both private cloud and on-premise).
- Lead the creation of principles and standards to ensure a scalable, flexible, resilient, and secure environment (both private cloud and on-premise).
- Oversee cross-functional technology teams to evaluate current technology solutions and plan, design and coordinate multi-year roadmaps for all applications and support activities.
- Survey the technology landscape to identify systems and solutions that align with strategy while collaborating with Management and customer to recommend, implement and maintain appropriate technology solutions.
- Act as the subject matter expert to Services and Operations, 3rd party vendors.
- Facilitate optimization of current state architecture, leveraging cloud-based technologies where appropriate.
- Implement strategic vision and goals that result in achievement and success through leadership skills, collaboration, creative thinking, while maintaining the confidence of key stakeholders.
- Technically leads the architecture office.
- Leads the design and implementation of multi-tiered solutions that are highly available and resilient.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in at least two IT disciplines (such as solution architecture, Technical/Infrastructure architecture) in an enterprise environment.
- Leadership experience in a technical environment, preferably in a high performing service environment with quantifiable results.
- Deep understanding of the interdependent relationship between technology and the services.
- Extensive experience across a diverse spectrum of IT disciplines including Cloud (Docker, AWS, ...), IaaS, PaaS, Kubernetes, SDDC, SDN, IT Automated Delivery, and Data Center.
- Extensive experience with DevOps, Togaf, ITIL and Agile process methodologies.
- Extensive service management and service delivery experience with global companies.
- Ability to see the "big picture" across private and public hosted technology services, identity management, security, network, enterprise Storage and data, end user experience, and training/education.
- Experience implementing automated software and cloud integration.
- Extensive experience overseeing highly diverse technical teams globally, leading innovation &
- Ability to communicate complex, technical topics to a wide variety of audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture.
- Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes.
- Familiarity with graphical modeling approaches, tools and model repositories.
- Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential.
- Any other European language is a plus.
- Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes.
- Stay current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate.