Active since 1991, ABAKUS IT-Solutions is present in the public and private sectors, people-focused and supported by a motivated and caring team. ABAKUS is based in Belgium, the Grand Duchy of Luxemburg and Germany to reach further and further in the heart of Europe. IT service is our business. IT comfort is our specialty.
- Designs, deploys, and maintains ITIL processes.
- Monitors the performance of processes and composes reports.
- Develops best practices for process improvements.
- Tracks and communicates status of improvement projects to management.
- Coordinates with stakeholders to develop process requirements.
- Properly and accurately records all defined problems and identified changes.
- Organizes internal and external audits, assesses and coordinates implementation of recommendations.
- Efficiently monitors and follows up P1/P2 Incident lifecycle through the execution of the Incident Management process.
- Coordinates, facilitates, communicates across teams/assets to drive resolution of major incidents and ensures all SLAs are achieved.
- Escalates risks and issues to management/executives.
- Coordinates the root cause analysis for P1/P2 incidents.
- Conducts analysis and provides input regarding P1/P2 and major incident trends.
- Completes ad-hoc and ongoing projects on a need basis.
- Coordinates, facilitates, communicates across teams/resources to drive resolution of high priority requests and ensure all SLAs are met.
- Chairs and contributes to Change Advisory Board meetings.
- Ensures information related to changes are communicated to stakeholders.
- Issues Service Advisory notifications about any downtime triggered by a change.
- Facilitates an effective and efficient information flow between support teams and customer.
- Prepares performance reports under the form of reports, analyses these reports, identify trends and proposes recommendations for improvements.
- Strategic Thinking and strong organizational skills.
- Strong ability to communicate and present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- ITIL certification & deep understanding of service management.
- Solid knowledge of IT and Operations.
- 5+ years of IT experience in technical operational/support role(s), with at least 1 year actively involved in Service Management and/or Process Management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to analyze trends, understand and interpret data.
- Reasonable depth of exposure/understanding of Business Continuity Management processes and best practices.