Accenture's Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions.
- A Cloud security analyst/consultant provides advisory and technical expertise to help our clients securely design and deploy their business-critical applications in the Cloud.
- You will provide subject matter expertise and use your business acumen to work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic Cloud security solutions.
- Some of the interesting aspects of your role include:
- Working with global organizations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements.
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
- Customising Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client.
- Designing a pragmatic but secure Cloud environment for our clients.
- You will be also involved in:
- Managing and deliver Cloud transformation projects from the early planning phase through the successful deployment.
- Assisting clients in developing strategies to secure their Cloud environment by providing high value consultancy work.
- Coordinating international teams of experts to bring the best value to our clients.
- Performing current state assessments of a client's Cloud infrastructure, develop strategies and roadmaps for improvement and advise in further securing the clients' Cloud environments and interaction with their on premise infrastructure.
- Bachelor or master's degree
- 1 to 3 years of experience in securing Cloud designs and architectures
- 1 to 2 years of experience with at least one of the following Cloud environments: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Fluent interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and flexible
- Working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or SABSA are a plus
- Experience in a professional's services firm is a plus Your future working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization.
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster.
Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates.
The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.