Accenture Technology Solutions, are technology specialists who are responsible for implementing and leading highly complex technology projects. We work with clients to design, develop and deliver innovative technology and outsourcing solutions that drive high performance. We may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries and we are involved in a wide range of challenging technology projects.
We need people who thrive on technology challenges, people who can help turn innovative ideas into effective results.
Currently, for our office in Luxembourg, we are looking for several (m/f) :
With 2 to 4 years of hands-on project experience.
- Analyze requirements and define the most efficient/appropriate solutions
- Write, review and optimize Java source code
- Create, document and perform unit and integration tests
- Contribute to improve our internal processes
- Work in close relationship with the Project Manager, coordinate with other development and support teams, and interact with end-users
- A degree in informatics (A1, industrial engineer, ...)
- 2 to 4 years of Java applications development experience
- Working knowledge of Java EE
- Working experience in one or more of these application packages:
- JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere or other JEE App Servers
- Liferay, Backbase, WebSphere Portal, WebLogic Portal or other Java Portal/Personalization solutions
- IBM Integration Bus, Software AG WebMethods, Tibco ActiveMatrix, Oracle Service Bus, RedHat Fuse Service Works or any other ESB solution using Java
- Content Mgt solution such as Documentum, Autonomy, OpenText, Drupal, ...
- Autonomous, rigorous and team spirit skills
- Verbal and written communication skills in French and English
We offer you the possibility to be part of one of the biggest IT consultancy company in the world, meaning working on big but also different and international projects. You'll have the opportunity to work on each phase of a project, from analysis to the user acceptance tests, through the implementation of the architecture and the solution. We offer you a complete packaging, recognition and personal advancements in line with your performance.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.