Are you a student who is eager to explore real-life business opportunities? Are you a student who wants to experience what it's like to work at a consulting firm? Are you keen to be at the ForeFront of digital transformation? Does the sound of working in a hub of innovation appeal to you? Do you see yourself working in a large international company? If you answered “yes” (who can blame you?) five times, then you should keep on reading.
This might be your chance to explore - and contribute to - how Accenture delivers value through innovation.
What you'll do
Our Technology Strategy and Advisory practice is looking for an intern to help them research market opportunities, assess clients' maturity, and support the consulting operations.
- One market opportunities research track will be focused on business agility opportunities. For this track, we are looking for a business-oriented profile with technology affinity. Additionally, we would like to involve you in some consulting operations, which we believe might be another great opportunity to discover.
- A second research track will focus on cloud opportunities. For this one, we are looking for a more technically oriented profile. Additionally, we would like to involve you in some consulting operations, which we believe might be another great opportunity to discover.
Whatever track you prefer, what is certain?
- You will be tackling complex business matters and transforming them into opportunities allowing our clients to be more efficient and to differentiate their services toward customers and intermediaries
- You will be able to showcase your abilities while being our sidekick for current projects, acting as trusted advisor for your clients and helping them with any difficulties or problems they might encounter
- You will develop your skills in the following areas: project management, change management, business analysis, teamwork, business agility, innovation, Cloud, AI, digital... and much more.
- You will have the opportunity to show your creativity, come up with new ideas and opportunities and share your passion for laying the foundations of the future
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
The Technology Strategy and Advisory practice is part of our Accenture's Strategy and Consulting pillar. Its main goal is to be a facilitator in between business and IT, helping our clients figure out where their business should head and how they will get there.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a diverse team from all walks of life, cultures and creeds
- You're fluent in English & you can express yourself also in French or Dutch
- You're studying a bachelor's or master's degree in any educational background and will be graduating in 2021
- Deep understanding in one or more areas within business agility or cloud is a bonus, although Accenture also offers excellent training on these topics
- Strong problem-solving capability and desire to make an impact
- Commitment to the success of the team in a collaborative environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and excellent relationship building skills
- You're available for a 10-16 weeks internship
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Within the Technology Strategy and Advisory practice of Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get the opportunity to work and develop opportunities for leading companies on high-value projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging our state-of-the-art assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training curriculum. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable steppingstone to build a career.
Besides the work we do for our clients, we're really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
In addition we offer excellent benefits, including:
- Fresh fruit, coffee and healthy lunch so you're full of energy to tackle any challenge ??
- Collaboration with and training from industry experts
- Opportunities to network with colleagues and co-interns
- Cool and more importantly eco-friendly office at Tour & Taxis
- And perhaps - if you are ready to kick-off your professional life - you can stick around in our cool office ??
Are you ready to jump in New directions?
Apply now via the button below and change the world around you!
Any questions before you dare to take the leap?
“I really enjoyed the fact that everyone is so approachable and treated me as a real fellow colleague, being invited to side activities, such as community meetings, events and workshops. During my internship, I also had the chance to participate in an annual internal Innovation Challenge where everyone within Accenture is being stimulated to come up with innovative ideas and receive coaching along the way to think and act as a startup. They immediately took me in their team and gave me the opportunity to come up with ideas and have my say.” - Paul, Brussels
“My advice to other students would be to apply for an internship abroad. I myself had the chance to live in another country, get to know another culture and meet lovely people while learning on the job. Everyone should have this experience!” - EEF, Mauritius