Advisory Key is a consulting and a recruitment company specialized in Project Management, Business Analysis and operations in the fund industry (Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Custody) and wealth management.
We are looking for one of its clients, a well-known Bank in Wealth and Asset Management located in Luxembourg, a Senior Internal Auditor M/F.
The Group Internal Audit department has as main objective to assist management of the Bank with the identification and objective analysis of risks. The department analyses and evaluates the functioning and efficiency of internal controlling measures. The department is characterized by its independence and quality-oriented approach.
Day to day duties
- As member of the audit team you are responsible for the full audit-process: the analysis/audit and evaluation with a critical mindset of the activities of the bank, the audit-reporting and the follow-up thereof;
- You will participate in the risk analyses of Information Systems and the development and update of the audit plan;
- You will assist the audit team for Information Systems during standard audit engagements
- The role is based in Luxembourg but according to this specific function, the Employee may consider some travels
- You have a master degree in IT, IT Auditing, finance/economics with IT orientation;
- You have a certification such as CISA, CIA, ...
- You have good knowledge of the COBIT Framework;
- You have an experience of at least 3 years in the banking industry or in the audit-sector and an active knowledge of audit procedures;
- You have an analytical and synthetic mind;
- You have good writing skills;
- You are sociable and have an easy and excellent contact with people;
- You are intellectually curious and a fast learner;
- You are fluent in French and English;
- You have a good knowledge of the usual PC applications (MS Office) and Team Mate;
- You can work independently but are also a team player.
- A dynamic work environment with experienced professionals;
- An open company culture with a professional approach wherein quality is essential;
- Motivated and performing team members who receive responsibility;
- "On the job" training and additional training and coaching.