Advisory Key is a consulting and a recruitment company specialized in Project Management, Business Analysis and operations in the fund industry (Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Custody) and wealth management.
We are looking for one of its clients, a well-known Investor and Treasury Services Bank located in Luxembourg, a Support Analyst Advanced F/M.
- An Advanced Support Analyst is primarily responsible for providing day-to-day functional support and functional analysis with the ability to trouble-shoot and resolve complex requests.
- The Advanced Support Analyst also provides training, coaching, advice and assistance to more Junior members of the team in order to help build their own competencies and contributes actively to application usage optimisation for the business application. In addition, the Advanced Support Analyst may be required to participate in providing day-to-day setup & parameterisation.
- When required during application release cycles, the Support Analyst is required to participate in PIV (Post Implementation Verification) and/or DR (Disaster Recory) testing to ensure the application is fit for purpose at start of business in the APAC region
- Provide day-to-day functional support to end-users
- Process day-to-day setup requests in line with procedures
- Trouble-shoot issues and defects; find acceptable workarounds
- User guides creation/update
- Post test release and non regression tests (PIV testing)
- Business issues post release follow-up and coordination
- Maintain issue logs of open items
Knowledge and Experience
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a similar functional, end-user or application support role is preferred
Skills and Competencies
- Computer literacy - competent with MS Office
- Good knowledge of or work experience within IT (application support, service delivery or application development)
- Understanding of project management methodology and software development LifeCycle methodology
- Information Security fundamentals
- English: mandatory
- French : preferable
- Any additional language skills considered an asset
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation
- Able to work collaboratively within a team
- Rigorous and able to take initiative
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, trouble-shoot, solve problems and implement appropriate solutions
- Good level of knowledge or experience of financial services with a minimum of 2 years experience in business operations or a similar role