For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Business Analyst. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be part of an IT cross-functional team that delivers an end-to-end services to the business; from collecting the requirements to the implementation.
You will work closely with the business and technical teams by helping shaping the requests into functional requirements that can be understood and implemented by the development team.
Together with the product owners, you will identify, plan products releases.
- Analyzing customer requirements
- Assist developers by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Creating functional specifications and preparing presentation of recommendation to management
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Gather, understand and document business objectives, specifications and requirements on medium/large size projects
- Develop, and execute unit/system test cases, scripts and plans. Facilitate testing activities within the team
- Define, design and document business flows and processes for medium/large projects
- Define and articulate business rules required for data accuracy and consistency. Define and resolve data quality issues. Act as the primary contact for the data management team/process
- Understand and follow appropriate SDLC, quality validation processes and application processes
- Strong communication (verbal/written/listening) skills
- Write and execute protocols and test cases for validations
- Good organizational skills
- Demonstrated focus on quality
- Must be detail oriented and able to work within a team setting
- You have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate