You will be part of an IT cross-functional team that delivers an end-to-end services to the business; from collecting the requirements to the implementation.
You will work closely with the business and technical teams by helping shaping the requests into functional requirements that can be understood and implemented by the development team.
Together with the product owners, you will identify, plan products releases.
- Assist internal clients to clearly and precisely express their requirements (versioning, tests, starting phases, deployment and maintain)
- Offer and build projects with your clients from ideation to deployment. Define roles and responsibilities on business and IT side.
- Remain available at all times to coach and facilitate transition. Be the escalation point for critical points
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with your clients
- Be involved in the management of the relationships with external partners
- Bachelor's in engineering. Ideally followed up by a master's degree in business with a good knowledge of corporate finance, accounting and controlling
- 2 to 3 years of experience participating in SAP projects, preferably in Financial Services
- Master project management in a back-office environment
- Knowledge of SAP, specifically modules FI and CO. SD, HR, PS are a clear advantage. Experience in Salesforce, SuccessFactors, and Concur is welcomed
- Strong communication (verbal/written/listening) skills.
- Write and execute protocols and test cases for validations.
- Good organizational skills.
- Demonstrated focus on quality.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work within a team setting
- You have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate
- English necessary. German an asset. French non-essential.