For our IT Department in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Change & Release Manager. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
In collaboration with the Process Owner, you are responsible for the control of the lifecycle of all changes and for planning and controlling the movement of releases to test and live environments.
Based on ITIL processes, your objective is to enable beneficial changes, with minimum disruption to IT services and to ensure that the integrity of the live environment is protected and the correct components are released. You will participate in any or all phases of the change life cycle.
As a Change and Release Manager, you will have several responsibilities:
- Explain and promote the Change and Release Management processes to the internal stakeholders in partnership with the IT Process Owner
- Review and prioritise change records, verify that the correct information is available and correctly assigned, crosscheck it against the list of standard changes that you will have to keep up-to-date
- Maintain the Change and Release schedule and monitor the related tasks
- Approve or deny regular and emergency changes, chair Change Advisory Board and E-Cab meetings
- Conduct Post Implementation and periodic reviews of closed changes and allocate identified actions for execution
- Assign authorized changes to release packages and define their scope and content
- Be responsible for the implementation of the release in collaboration with the technical and business staff
- Set up KPIs with the IT Process Owner to monitor the processes. Identify opportunities and define action plans with the Process Owner for remediation and process improvement
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- You have a minimum 3-5 years of experience in Change and release Management
- You have experience with Microsoft tools
- Experience in the financial domain will be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management practices
- ITIL Foundation v.3 certification mandatory and ITIL Service Operation certification is desirable