For our Office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Cyber Security Manager. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
The selected candidate is expected to be an appropriately skilled and qualified compliance professional who will be responsible to ensure information security within the organization. As an Information Security Manager, you will report directly to the Chief Information Security Officer (“CISO”) located in Luxembourg and will have the following responsibilities:
- Remotely work alongside the Cyber Security team (located in Luxembourg) to accomplish the organization's information security objectives within the U.S. branch office located in Chicago;
- Deliver assigned projects as described by the CISO's information security roadmap, within the defined time and scope;
- Monitor and analyse security events in order to detect internal security breaches and threats;
- Identify, assess, and address information security risks throughout the branch by using the ISO27005 standard.
- Support the development and continual improvement of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) in accordance with industry standards; most notably the ISO 27001 framework;
- Create and maintain procedures for security infrastructure and related processes;
- Develop and promote an information security awareness training program and encourage secure work practices
- Support management and provide consultancy services in the proposals for and implementation of adequate information security controls;
- Assist investigations with regard to IT Security incidents;
- Perform information security audits and compliance reviews;
- Support compliance to the information security policy framework throughout the organization;
- The Manager position is in Luxembourg (HQ Office) and he will report directly to CISO.
- May require international travel.
- Master's degree in Cyber Security;
- At least 5 years work experience within an IT security related field;
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems, networking protocols, and security best-practices;
- In depth understanding of IT security threats and vulnerabilities;
- Thorough understanding of security, tools, and technologies; prior use of IDS/IPS, network scanners, auditing and reporting tools, Firewall technologies, SIEM solutions, and EndPoint protection solutions considered as a bonus;
- Certifications in IT Security domain e.g.: Security+, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, CISM, CISSP or similar are considered a plus;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a high degree of reliability;
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work autonomously and independently when needed;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French language skills would be considered a great asset.