Alter Domus Information Technology department is split in 6 different business units.
The infrastructure business unit operates as a shared service for the internal stakeholders on a global scale.
As the Infrastructure Leader, you manage a team of infrastructure and network specialists, providing mentoring and organizational lines for projects execution and production aspects. You directly report to the head of IT Operations and Delivery, with significant interactions with the head of Governance in scope of projects activities. Your experience, along with your strong organizational skills, your sound judgment and ability to prioritize tasks will make the difference for being an efficient Team Leader.
As Infrastructure Workstream Leader
- You are responsible to manage the team internal and external resources involved in project portfolio and service catalogue activities
- You supervise resource and capacity management of your team
- You collaborate to KPI definition of your team activities, and you are accountable of the monthly results
- You are the point of contact escalation from various management levels (IT and Operations)
- In an open-minded and flexible atmosphere, you will develop your team's organization and skills, follow-up projects and tasks, establish team members objectives and you will conduct appraisals
- According to Alter Domus strategy, you will bring your experience in infrastructure projects and your knowledge of operational constraints.
- You are accountable for financial and operational performance.
- You contribute to establish a strong relationship with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure concepts and Windows systems
- Proven experience in IT Operations including production environments.
- Strong organizational and structuring skills, experienced in project management and reporting
- Proven experience in team and people management with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints with strict attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening) with all levels of management.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), French being an asset.
- ITIL certification is considered as an asset