For our Office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an ITIL Incident Manager. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
We are organised in cross-functional teams that support a dedicated business. The team have developers, application engineers, project managers, business analysts; in short all the skills required to go from business requirements to implementation and then operations...)
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customised training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As ITIL incident manager, your main responsibilities will aim to:
- Provide support and assistance to IT teams to follow up incidents and ensure that incident management policy is properly known and applied.
- Contribute to incident management process review, in collaboration with the process owner and Process Architect
- Notify a distribution list when major incident occurs.
- Ensure that major incidents are properly handled by technical teams, including third parties providers
- Facilitate technical troubleshooting efforts and engages additional technical support as needed, including vendor support
- Initiate escalation to crisis management team and to Senior management.
- Perform regular communication to internal end user when a major incident occurs, and provide regular updates
- Act as a chairman of IT Operations status meetings
- Review and amend incident reports provided by technical teams
- Report a monthly report of incidents, based on consolidated data extracted from the incident-ticketing tool
- Provide KPI and benchmark related to incident topology and volume
- Be a part of the 24/7 crisis management team on a rota basis.
- You have a Degree in Computer Science or IT;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in IT support;
- You have an excellent knowledge of ITIL Incident Management and knowledge in Problem Management processes. ITIL related certification would be considered as a strong asset.
- Experience in Windows OS, MS SQL Server, Share Point environments would be considered as an asset
- Networking skills, troubleshooting would be an asset.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner in English