For our IT Department in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an ITIL Incident And PROBLEM Manager. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
IT Incident and problem manager will work within our International IT Department and directly reports to the IT Senior management.
- As IT incident manager, your main responsibilities will aim to:
- Provide support and assistance to IT teams to follow up incidents and ensure that incident management policy is properly known and applied.
- Contribute to incident management process review, in collaboration with the process owner
- Notify Service Desk when major incident occur.
- Ensure that major incident are properly handled by technical teams, including third parties
- Facilitate technical troubleshooting efforts and engages additional technical support as needed, including vendor support
- Initiate escalation to crisis management team and to Senior management.
- Perform regular communication to internal end user when a major incident occurs, and provide regular updates
- Act as a chairman of IT Operations status meetings
- Review and amend incident reports provided by technical teams
- Report a monthly report of incidents, based on consolidated data extracted from the incident-ticketing tool
- Provide KPI and benchmark related to incident topology and volumetry
- Be a part of the 24/7 crisis management team on a rota basis.
- As Problem manager, you will:
- Ensure that root causes of major or regular incident are properly identified and are included in the problem management workflow
- Coordinate between various support teams to identify the root cause of a problem and find a workaround or solution.
- Ensure that the right resources are available to investigate, identify, and resolve the root cause of a problem.
- Provide the monthly consolidated view of opened problems and their current statuses
- Provide KPI and benchmark related to problem topology and volumetry
- You have a Degree in Computer Science or IT;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in IT support;
- You have an excellent knowledge of ITIL incident management and problem management processes. ITIL related certification would be considered as a strong asset.
- Experience in Windows OS, MS SQL Server, Share Point environments would be considered as an asset
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner in English (French would be an asset);
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people;
- Customer oriented attitude
- Agree to be get involved in the on-call crisis management on a 24/7 mode according to the "on-call" policy in place in the team.
- Strong problem solving skills both analytical and logical thinking;
- Happy to be part of an international team with occasional travelling outside Luxembourg;
- Ability to work under own initiative.