We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customised training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- You interpret business needs to develop new and enhance Business Intelligence and data solutions;
- You design, modify, develop, write and implement Business Intelligence and ETL solutions;
- You are responsible for all stages of BI project work (requirements and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing, delivery documentation);
- You develop prototype views and reports of the data, and work with business users to refine their requirements;
- You have capabilities to learn other development technologies, even outside of the BI.
- You have a first experience in Business Intelligence development;
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related area;
- You have good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS);
- You have fluent oral/written communication skills in English and French;
- You are able to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously;
- You're are a strong team player, able to build positive and collaborative relationships within the whole IT team;
- You are detail oriented with good organizational skills;
- You have strong knowledge on Transact-SQL and/or PL/SQL;
- Coding experience on .NET is a plus;
- You have fluent oral/written communication skills in English, French is seen as an asset.
How To Apply:
Please send your cover letter and your curriculum vitae
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.