For our IT Department in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a .NET Analyst Developer. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As a .NET Analyst Developer,
- You will be part of a cross-functional/DevOps minded team of software engineers that is involved in all the steps of a product/project LifeCycle;
- You will need to understand the business necessary to interact with the user community, functional resources and technical teams;
- You collect and shape the requirements and maintain a strong link between the business and the technical teams;
- You provide technical expertise in .NET and develop applications following the requirements;
- You are responsible for (unit)-testing, integration and the maintenance of your solutions.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field;
- At least 4-5 years working experience;
- Genuine interest in lean/Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban...) as well as DevOps;
- You have the ability to work directly with customers to develop requirements and design then deliver end to end solutions;
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others and set a positive example;
- You can analyse information and provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues;
- You have experience in root cause analysis and resolution;
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft technologies including C#, SQL Server. NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Front-End framework (JQuery, Angular, ...);
- Good understanding of the complete application LifeCycle, including Application LifeCycle Management concepts and tools (e.g. GIT, Team Foundation Server...);
- Would be considered an advantage, experience with any of the following integration technology and concepts: SSIS, Enterprise Bus, DDD, CQRS, NServiceBus;
- You have fluent oral/written communication skills in English, French is seen as an asset.