We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customised training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As a Developer you will be a part of the applications development team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Become a key expert in ERP solutions;
- Understand the business processes necessary to interact with the user community, functional resources and technical teams;
- Specify, design and develop IT solutions around FI/CO, SD/PS and HR SAP modules;
- Assist the team in assessing the quality of any application delivered to production;
- Respond to production development issues as they arise, learn to use tools and processes to manage support tickets, navigate SAP system, perform analysis and research complex problems that might include things with the environment that require escalating.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (data management and application development);
- Knowledge of best practices with ABAP programming;
- Demonstrated experience with the creation of ABAP, RFC, BAPI, User Exits, Smartforms, ALV, Batch input and ABAP Objects within an SAP ECC 6.0 environment;
- Knowledge in Database query language (PL/SQL or T-SQL);
- Technical ability and strong analytical skills to "think outside the box";
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people;
- Fluency in written and spoken English, French is appreciate.
- Experience in one or more of the following skills would be a plus: SAPUI5, SAP NetWeaver Gateway;
- Knowledge of SAP Fiori applications enhancement is considered as an asset.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and your curriculum vitae
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.