For our IT Department in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Senior Network / Security Engineer.
The senior network security engineer will be responsible for coordinating and challenging Infrastracture Projects and solutions, as well as maintaining and developing the existing IT Infrastructure.He/She will be a member of the IT Operations and Services Team within Alter Domus. He/She must be able to work effectively in a fast paced enviroment and under pressure, be self-motivated, with good communication skills.
The Senior Network Security engineer will be responsible for the following activities:
- Maintaining next generation Firewalls, virtual private networks, virus, threat, and malware detection systems, and performing regular audits;
- Assist in developing effective security policies, tool provisioning, and configuration review/audit;
- Cross platform knowledge and experience to implement, configure, design, and troubleshoot the WAN/LAN/WLAN technologies in an enterprise environment, encompassing a wide range of transport topologies (WAN, LAN, WLAN), advanced services (high availability, load-balancing, QoS, IP, MPLS, VoIP/IP Telephony) and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IPsec, BGP, OSPF);
- Knowledge of SDWAN technology;
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades;
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access;
- Coordinate vendors and third parties in order to facilitate and speed up problems resolution;
- Manage and troubleshoot WiFi networks (Cisco WLC);
- Experience with different proxy servers solutions;
- Experience with Cisco ISE;
- Be familiar with Microsoft Windows Technologies ;
- Infrastructure optimization, security,improve network reliability and performance ;
- Create and update Project Plans,detailed documentation and diagrams ;
- Help to implement new processes in order to improve operational effectiveness and organizational synergies ;
- Drive urgency towards customer lab/field issues with the support organization and internal development teams ;
- Being familiar with ITIL framework and extensive experience in tickets management and associated workflows.
- Bachelors Degree;
- 5 years + of experience as a Network Engineer;
- CCNP is a strong advantage;
- Any Firewall certification should be considered as an advantage;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Able to interact with all levels of management;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Must be willing to travel to branch offices, as needed.