For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an :
IT Support Senior Officer
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As an IT Support Senior Officer, You will:
- Act as a second line support regarding technical requests or issues;
- Provide technical support, expertise, and training to the first line support;
- Establish periodic or specific reports based on client or management needs;
- Manage the Team to handle day-to-day requests based on SLA standards established by Management;
- Exchange with staff or clients about a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Be an important link between management and Junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is done for the requests;
- Provide to your manager with regular feedbacks and reporting status;
- Be responsible of projects, such as Application Improvement, Processes Improvement, etc.;
- Be responsible for the technical coaching of Junior staff;
- Decide and follow up with the manager the planning of the production process;
- You are qualified to degree level or equivalent in an IT discipline
- You have a previous IT experience or you are an IT passionate. Previous support/helpdesk experience or electronic management experience and knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint and .NET skills will be considered as an asset.
- You have advanced Excel skills
- You have deep analysis & investigation capability
- You have a good understanding of French and English
- You are rigorous, flexible and client focused
- You are a good communicator
- You work well independently as well as in a team
How to apply
Please send your cover letter and your CV via the button below.
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.