For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Technical & Business Support Expert.
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Supervise first line support and request of both external and internal users
- Provide technical support, expertise, and training to the first line support
- Act as a second line support regarding technical requests or issues
- Manage the Team to handle day-to-day requests based on SLA standards established by Management
- You will be an important link between management and Junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is done for the requests
- Provide your manager with regular feedbacks and reporting status
- Establishing Periodic or Specific Reports based on client or management needs
- You will be responsible of projects, such as Application Improvement, Processes Improvement, etc ...
- Alter Domus believes that the unique talents and personality of each team member form the foundation for our company's growth, and, therefore, you will be responsible for the technical coaching of Junior staff. Together with the manager, you will decide and follow up on the planning of the production process.
- You hold a minimum of a bac + 3 degree in an administrative field
- You have a minimum of five years' experience
- You have a good understanding of French and English
- You are rigorous, flexible and client focused
- You are a fast learner and have a very good memory
- You are a good communicator
- You are dynamic
- You work well independently as well as in a team
- You have a previous IT experience or you are an IT passionate
- You have deep analysis & investigation capability
- Previous support/helpdesk experience and electronic management experience will be considered as an asset
- Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint and .NET skills will be considered as an asset.
- Advanced Excel skills are required
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter and your CV via the button below.
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.