Under the management of the Head of IT Strategy and Processes, you will be responsible for definition and executing the supplier relationship management processes. It will include both financial performance (contractual management, asset management) and quality performance (organise Service Review, service level management, define KPIs/Dashboard, track and follow incident and escalation, control remediation plan and service improvement)
You will work closely with the head of IT Operations, the Cloud Officer and the Business continuity manager to ensure an efficient and effective operation of end-to-end vendor management processes.
As part of the IT team you will work collaboratively with IT operations and delivery delivering IT services to a range of internal stakeholders and external customers
- Vendor's service level oversight: Develop, implement, and supervise supplier and outsourcer guidelines, with respect of service level agreements.
- Contract asset management: Comply with all procurement policies and procedures, including those for Hardware and software licensing and maintenance contracts.
- Supervise asset management for IT Hardware, software, and equipment.
- Market survey: Identify and qualify potential new suppliers that could bring cost or service efficiency to the company
- Own and execute Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
- Develop contracts, review and assist in scoring proposals using knowledge of IT systems, products, and services and understanding of Prime and IT goals and strategies
- Support budget proposals, and recommend budget changes as needed.
- Collaboratively manage and monitor supplier performance to ensure quality of service.
- Provide periodic oversight and benchmark to IT Senior management
- Maintain supplier contracts, ensure the service portfolio is fully covered for headquarters and remote offices located worldwide, and ensure adherence to contractual agreements
- Lead IT contract owners and stakeholders in developing formal negotiation strategies, including defining options, Best Alternative to Negotiated Agreement (Batna) and bottom-line, and drafting of contract terms and conditions through closure
- Advise project teams, business and service owners, and leadership on contract interpretation and in developing solutions and formal recommendations
- Partner with Legal department to resolve non-standard contract issues
- 3-5 years professional experience in Vendor Management, service level management and contract asset management.
- Knowledge and exposure in ICT environment.
- General knowledge of accounting, finance, marketing, and logistics.
- Team player, experienced in working with both Senior management and operational teams
- Demonstrated high level organisational and time management skills.
- Proven customer focus, interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, French being an asset.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment