Activities and tasks:
- Liaise with Product Managers (as well as Service Managers when needed) in order to identify Product characteristics (a group of features that are consumed)
- Document product design; a map that illustrates the decomposition of product in terms of CFSs as well as in terms of characteristics
- Write the full product descriptions (based on the available template) for the set of allocated products, by leveraging on the inputs to be gathered from various stakeholders as well as from Service Description documents when available; collect and incorporate feedback from identified stakeholders
- Update the service description documents in order to align to the product descriptions.
- Proactively provide visibility in the progress of redaction via reporting.
- University degree in ICT related fields
- Experience in the telecommunication industry and demonstrated understanding of fix and mobile networks; which would be preferably achieved thought previous assignments as Business Analyst and/or Product Manager within a Telco or similar position within an Internet Service Provider.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business requirements and translate into functions/features
- Experience developing commercial documentation and presentations in a technical field
- Extensive use and strong skills in MS Office suite