The client is implementing a Property Management Software/Financial Reporting Software (Pms/Frs) solution in order to increase efficiency, reduce internal operational costs and enhance operational scalability. It will combine both Property Management information and Corporate Accounting. It will be used across Europe by the group including Asset Managers, Account Managers, Property Managers, and other stakeholders in order to access information specific to their needs.
We are looking to reinforce the team with 1 Senior Associate - Business Architect.
This role requires expert knowledge across existing and emerging platforms, processes and architectures.
Objectives of Role
Support the technical implementation choices to meet the business requirements and document IT systems.
Reports to: Executive Management
- Review and collect business requirements
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Drive implementation choice for technical architecture including web services, batch, etc.
- Responsible for data and integration architecture
- Responsible for the quality and performance of the Enterprise Architect related services provided from managed service providers
- Evaluate overall system capacity and performance based on performance testing plans and interface with required teams to resolve issues and defects
- Ensure all testing or verification results from performance testing are documented
- Ensure defects related to performance related requirements are identified, logged and tracked
- Document IT architecture and logical data model for reporting
- Document interface architectures between core systems
- Participate to weekly IT status meetings
- Support the creation of handbooks and users' documentations
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of finance/PM management tools - nice to have: Yardi or any other complex ERP
- 5 years of professional software solution architecture in a global organisation
- 2+ years of overall technical exposure on Web, SOA, Middleware, Messaging, API and Application services
- Extensive knowledge of IT development best practices and processes and architecture standards
- Knowledge and understanding of architecture, application design, system engineering and platform integration methods
- Ability to use an IT service management model to develop principles and standards for architecture solutions
- Experience in operating systems, network protocols, web services, and databases
- Understanding of data formats/specifications, and ability to provide gap analysis documentation
- Need to have the ability to provide feedback to the business in business terms after completing the technical data gap analysis
- Experience in designing conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Ideally knowledge and experience with enterprise data architecture methodology and frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Ideally knowledge of dimensional modeling, data warehousing and Big Data concepts
- Good communication skills and good spoken and written business English language
- Ability to work independently yet cooperatively and always with professionalism
- Team player, ready to take initiatives and think out-of-the-box